Translate

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2015

I'm happy and proud

Hello and sorry at first.
Last week at one day I have seen a lot and I wanted to report but the Internet wasn't good enough and now the other guys from Germany, Austria, Portugal and Spain are here for one week. So we haven't to do something else. We come home very late and the we mostly go to sleep because we do a lot of things.
On the last sunday the others were coming and I was at the sea.
Momentually we have a great time and I also think that I would write a few sentences all days, but I also think that I would explain to you all things next week when it isn't so stressful.

Today I wan't to write something about a very special person in my life. Her name is Lisa and she is only 8 years old. She is my sister and every day she is looking into my blog. To see if have wrote something new. So my posts are in english, but my sister is sitting in front of the computer and read all the things I wrote so often until she understands what I mean. She had translated all my english posts on her own with only a little help. Now what I really want to say is, that I'm very happy that I will come back home in only 9 days and I'm very proud of her that she translate all. I have a lot of respect for her.

I wish you all a good night.

Ciao Lara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen